Skin Rejuvenation in Manhattan, NYC
If aging, acne, or too much time in the sun has left your face with blotches, scars, wrinkles, or lines, it’s time to visit board-certified Manhattan plastic surgeon and general surgeon Richard W. Swift, Jr., M.D., F.A.C.S. for skin rejuvenation.
What Skin Rejuvenation?
Over the years, the skin of your face can take on an unwanted tired look which may affect your confidence and self-esteem. Skin rejuvenation procedures improve the overall appearance of the skin and create a more youthful appearance through resurfacing techniques that do not require surgery.
Benefits of Skin Rejuvenation
- Wrinkle reduction
- Smoother, younger, brighter looking skin
- Helps clear up hyper-pigmentation and shrink broken blood vessels
- Reduces large pores and eliminates sun spots
Dr. Swift offers the following types of skin rejuvenation:
Botox®/Injectable Fillers – we offer our patients choices and provide an array of services that can be customized to meet any patient’s aesthetic goals.
- Belotero® – is FDA-approved for injection into the mid-to-deep dermis for correction of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Botox® – a protein that inactivates muscle contraction by blocking the nerve impulse to the muscle. It is commonly used to treat unwanted brow wrinkling and creases.
- Dysport® – an injectable wrinkle relaxer that utilizes a neurotoxin in order to immobilize the muscles that cause dynamic wrinkles.
- Juvederm® – moderate to severe facial wrinkles and creases, such as nasolabial folds, can be corrected with Juvéderm® in approximately 15 minutes, and the results have been FDA-approved to last up to one year.
- Radiesse® – a type of injectable that acts as dermal or wrinkle filler. It reduces many of the signs of aging and gives patients a more youthful appearance.
- Restylane® – injectable filler used to restore facial smoothness and volume. It can be used to treat crow’s feet and wrinkles below the eyes, wrinkles around the lips, and nasolabial folds (the creases that develop between the sides of the nose and the sides of the mouth).
- Restylane® Lyft – the first and only FDA-approved filler to restore fullness to the cheeks and add volume to correct and smooth ‘smile lines’ (nasolabial folds).
- Restylane® Silk – an injectable filler used to plump lips or to eliminate lines appearing around the mouth or between the nose and mouth, such as “smoker’s lines,” circles under the eyes, and for acne scarring and cheek depressions.
- Sculptra® – an anti-aging treatment facial injectable that corrects facial wrinkles and folds and replaces collagen.
- Voluma™ XC – combats aging by lifting, sculpting and adding volume to the cheeks.
- Xeomin® – is used to treat severe spasms in the neck muscles and certain eye muscle conditions.
Botox®/Injectable Fillers For Men
Baby Foot Products
- Dermaceutic Skin Rejuvenation – treat a wide range of conditions and concerns, including oily skin, dull complexion, blemishes and acne prone skin, pigmentation and dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles and more.
Hyperhidrosis Using Botox®
Is Skin Rejuvenation Right for Me?
You may be a candidate for a skin rejuvenation treatment from Dr. Swift if you have active acne, very dark skin, deep wrinkles or excessive or sagging skin.
How Much Do Injectables Cost?
Costs for skin rejuvenation will vary depending on the number and type of treatments needed to achieve your desired result. Most insurance plans do not cover plastic surgery or specific cosmetic treatments. Dr. Swift accepts payment via cash, check, or credit card, as well as Alphaeon Healthcare Lending as a financing option.
Why Choose Dr. Swift?
Board-certified plastic surgeon Richard W. Swift, Jr., M.D., F.A.C.S. provides a variety of cosmetic surgeries and treatments to help improve and enhance your natural beauty. A graduate of Yale and Brown University, Dr. Swift has earned prestigious awards for his vast medical expertise and experience. In addition to offering a wide range of cosmetic surgery options, Dr. Swift can also provide detailed consultations on surgical techniques, alternative treatments, and pre- and post-operative care. Throughout the process, his number one goal is to deliver personalized, high-quality, one-on-one care to ensure your complete comfort and satisfaction.
What to Expect During Your Consultation?
During your consultation with Dr. Swift, he may ask you to look in a mirror and point out the specific areas of your face where you would like to see improvement. This will help him to understand your expectations and determine whether they realistically can be achieved.
To find out more about our skin rejuvenation treatments, please contact Dr. Swift at his Manhattan, NYC office today to schedule your appointment.